Skip to content
- Patent-pending SPIN rotational impact protection system is designed to reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain
- Sitting directly against your head and able shear in any direction during an oblique impact, SPIN pads let the helmet move relative to your head, reducing the force of impact
- Reinforced EPS liner and high-performance polycarbonate shell improve protection against impact and sharp objects
- Unibody shell construction further enhances construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight
- This helmet offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets, while providing a highly efficient ventilation design perfected by wind-tunnel testing
- Goggles clip and a lightweight size adjustment system ensure a comfortable, secure fit; precision straps are molded into the liner for extra comfort
- Adjustable visor
- Embedded Recco® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue Recco detectors, helping speed up the search for a missing rider
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.